Selling a Home Can Be Stressful…
Sterling Property Management, Inc. is here to help you sell your home fast and for the best price!
Step 1: A Free Comparable Market Analysis (CMA)
A Free Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) to determine if this is the right time to sell your property. This analysis provides information on recent sales of similar properties, how your home compares in value to those properties, and our suggested list price and value of your home.
- Allows you to get the most money for your home.
- Eliminates unnecessary time on the market by having your home priced correctly from day one. Overpricing your home can prolong the time it sits on the market.
Step 2: Property Assessment
Once we determine what your home value is, we will provide you with suggestions on how to get your home ready to list for sale. For a quick start guide on getting your home ready to put on the market, please see our 15 Tips to Get Your Home Ready for Sale!
Step 3: Market Your Home
To advertise your property we will:
- Have photos taken – When you are ready to list your home, we will take high resolution photos of your home to market with.
- Put a sign up – Our sign is proudly placed in the yard, and information books will be made for showings. These booklets contain a flyer about your property, any disclosures you have provided, and any other information we can provide to educate buyers about your property.
- Add to the Multi Listing Service (MLS) – Your property will be entered into our MLS service. Within as little as 15 minutes and over the next 24 hours, your property will be marketed worldwide on the internet. Your property will be featured on all the latest home search websites that buyers use most, such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Homesnap and more!
- Other advertising – Your property will also be featured on our website and Facebook page.
Step 4: Closing
To ensure we get to closing on time, we will:
- Review any requests from the buyer from inspections, and assist you in determining next steps and how to remedy any problems that may have been found.
- Deed prep – If you do not have a lawyer already, we can assist you by connecting you with a professional who can prepare your deed for settlement.
- Schedule settlement – Please keep in mind settlement will occur on a non-holiday weekday during normal business hours (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
- Work with the closing company and the buyer agent to ensure all contract terms have been met, fees have been properly computed and closing costs appropriately applied to ensure there are NO surprises or inaccuracies at the settlement table.
- Represent YOU at the closing to table.
15 Tips to Get Your Home Ready for Sale
Use our digital checklist.
Still Need Help?
Ask us for suggestions on what can be done to better market your home. We have several business associates that can help you improve these items and save you thousands in the process. Remember: Only do what you can afford.