Find Your Dream Home with Sterling Property Management
Buying a home can be stressful, scary & even a little overwhelming, but in the end, rewarding! We are here to make this process as stress-free as possible. The best part is, when you use Sterling Property Management, Inc. as your buyer’s agency, we do not charge any administrative/broker fees!
Step 1: Get Pre – Approved
- Eliminates wasted time by looking at homes under or over your price range.
- Allows you to obtain the best financing and interest rates by working with your lender ahead of time.
- Makes a stronger offer when the seller knows you are creditworthy, and financing the home should not be a deal breaker for you!
Need a lender? Check out Our Recommended Lenders List for more information!
Step 2: Buyer Profile Package
Once we determine what you are looking for in a home through our interview process, we enter your information into our computer database.
- Once a day (when a new home meets your search criteria) you will receive an email notifying you of homes that fit within YOUR specific search criteria. This email will include pictures and detailed information of the home.
- Preview homes on Realtor.com or Home Snap. If you like to look at homes online, we recommend Realtor.com or Home Snap. These apps / websites are the most accurate as they pull their information directly from our MLS (Multi-List Service).
- Make sure to do a “drive – by” of homes you seem to like or have interest in. You will be able to eliminate 50% of the listings you pick through this process.
- Contact our office to schedule showings on the homes you want to see. There is no limit to how many homes you can schedule showings for; in fact, you can schedule multiple showings for homes you would like to see again.
Step 3: Prepare an Offer
When you find the home you want, we will:
- Help you prepare an offer that meets your budget needs and is fair priced compared to similar homes that have sold in the area. We will make sure you are not paying too much for your home!
- Present the offer on your behalf to the seller’s agent or the seller (for sale by owner).
- Negotiate all the terms and conditions of the offer in your best interest.
Step 4: Closing
To ensure we get to closing on time, we will:
- Schedule all inspections – We have several contacts we can recommend for you if you are not sure who to choose.
- Review inspection results and assist you in determining next steps and how to remedy any problems that may have been found.
- Help you obtain homeowners insurance – Your insurance agent will need information on the home you are purchasing. We can work with them directly to save you the headache of playing the “middle person.”
- Schedule settlement – Please keep in mind settlement will occur on a non-holiday weekday during normal business hours (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
- Work with the closing company and the seller agent to ensure all contract terms have been met, fees have been properly computed and closing costs appropriately applied to ensure there are NO surprises or inaccuracies at the settlement table.
- Represent YOU at the closing to table.
If you have any questions during this process, please contact one of us immediately. Our goal is to keep you informed throughout this entire process. Thank you for choosing Sterling Property Management to represent you in purchasing your home!
Our Recommended Lenders
Choosing the right lender for your home purchase is one of the most important decisions you’ll make when buying a home. That’s why we put together a list of recommended lenders we have worked with in the past and know who will work hard for you during your transaction!
*Please note: this list is simply a recommendation and your lender choices are not limited to the above-mentioned lenders. We will be happy to work with whomever you choose.